This Apple Sangria is a perfect switch up from regular red sangria and summer white sangria, especially to warm you up on a fall or winter night. What I love about sangria, is you really can just add anything to your liking and test recipes out. This would also be delicious to add orange slices and/or cinnamon sticks. You can substitute sprite or seltzer (apple seltzer if you can find it!) instead of gingerale.
This recipe is by the glass, but just triple (or more) up for pitchers!
- White wine
- Apple Jim Beam
- Frozen Cranberries
- Apple slices
- Add frozen cranberries to your glass with some ice.
- Drop in apple slices.
- Fill glass halfway with white wine.
- Add shot of Apple Jim Beam.
- Top with a splash of gingerale.
- Stir and sip responsibly.