*This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
I’m a sucker for a good clearance item, even if it’s something I know I won’t be able to wear for a little while. Sales and clearances are a great way to stock up on pieces you may have been eyeing or simply didn’t want to spend the money at the time. I am definitely a frugal spender when it comes to certain things and I almost never pay full price for clothing unless I know it’s a staple that I will have in my closet for years to come.
Below are some items I’ve picked up recently as well as some great sales!
Old Navy – 30% off your order today only with code MARDI
1. This summer I will be working on my post-baby body and will need all the cute workout gear I can get!
2. I was pleasantly surprised when these arrived in the mail as they are a really great quality for an excellent price!
3. Extra support will be important while I’m nursing a newborn, but I don’t like spending excess money on sizes that I won’t be able to wear for long.
5. You all know I am a complete sucker for stripes (seen here and here), so there was no way I was passing up this shirt. I accidentally purchased two but I may as well keep both knowing how much use they’ll get! (I purchased the burgundy stripe version)
6. When I go back to work after maternity leave I’ll be living in comfortable workwear and I have a feeling this pencil skirt will be on heavy rotation.
7. This Summer I will be in comfortable, flowy dresses that I can throw on easily when I have to get both kids out of the house.
I can embrace the bell sleeve trend easily with this top!
Great work pants and can easily be dressed up for a night out!
With a couple of weddings later this year, I’m going to need something special to wear!
And of course a great pair of heels to go with it!
Distressed take on the cold shoulder.
I love anything with Joy on it!
These open-toe wedges are half off!
Possible July 4th outfit?!